| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pocatello, Idaho in July is really warm at 21.4 °C (70.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.7 °C (53.1 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 19.5 °C (35.1 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty with seldom any rain. A paltry 16.5mm (0.6in) of liquid is discharged across on average 4 days.
- The heavens above Pocatello, Idaho are brilliantly sunny with on balance a staggering 12:30 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:33 long and the longest day is 15:17 long with an average length of 14:59.
- There are approximately 2:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 84.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 15.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pocatello, Idaho July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Pocatello, Idaho, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Pocatello, Idaho:
- Dillon, Mt, Usa - 233.9 kms (145.3 miles) N
- Boise, Idaho, Usa - 301.3 kms (187.2 miles) WNW
- Oakley, Id, Usa - 153.6 kms (95.4 miles) SW
- Golconda, Nv, Usa - 421.6 kms (262 miles) WSW
- Elko, Nv, Usa - 352.1 kms (218.8 miles) SW
- Helena, Mt, Usa - 412.3 kms (256.2 miles) N
- Red Lodge, Mt, Usa - 366.8 kms (227.9 miles) NE
- Livingston, Mt, Usa - 264.7 kms (164.5 miles) NNE
- Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa - 274 kms (170.3 miles) NNE
- Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming, Usa - 315.3 kms (195.9 miles) E
- Laketown, Ut, Usa - 166.2 kms (103.3 miles) SE
- Evanstone, Wy, Usa - 227.7 kms (141.5 miles) SE
- Salt Lake City, Utah, Usa - 244.4 kms (151.8 miles) SSE
- Tooele, Ut, Usa - 266.5 kms (165.6 miles) S