| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pocatello, Idaho in April is a little cool at 7.2 °C (44.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.2 °C (57.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.2 °C (32.4 °F).
- In April the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with intermittent rain, sleet or snow. A mere 30.5mm (1.2in) of water accrues during an average of 8 days.
- The blue above Pocatello, Idaho is quite sunny with on balance a respectable 8:32 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:39 long and the longest day is 14:01 long with an average length of 13:21.
- There are approximately 4:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pocatello, Idaho April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Pocatello, Idaho, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Pocatello, Idaho:
- Dillon, Mt, Usa - 233.9 kms (145.3 miles) N
- Boise, Idaho, Usa - 301.3 kms (187.2 miles) WNW
- Oakley, Id, Usa - 153.6 kms (95.4 miles) SW
- Golconda, Nv, Usa - 421.6 kms (262 miles) WSW
- Elko, Nv, Usa - 352.1 kms (218.8 miles) SW
- Helena, Mt, Usa - 412.3 kms (256.2 miles) N
- Red Lodge, Mt, Usa - 366.8 kms (227.9 miles) NE
- Livingston, Mt, Usa - 264.7 kms (164.5 miles) NNE
- Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa - 274 kms (170.3 miles) NNE
- Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming, Usa - 315.3 kms (195.9 miles) E
- Laketown, Ut, Usa - 166.2 kms (103.3 miles) SE
- Evanstone, Wy, Usa - 227.7 kms (141.5 miles) SE
- Salt Lake City, Utah, Usa - 244.4 kms (151.8 miles) SSE
- Tooele, Ut, Usa - 266.5 kms (165.6 miles) S